SCORPIO is the 11th astrological sign of the zodiac – and the last water sign.
Those born from October 24 tend to be brave and passionate but can be stubborn and jealous.
What are the Scorpio horoscope dates?
Anyone who’s born between October 24 and November 22 is a Scorpio.
The exact dates can shift by a day or two depending on the year, but these are generally the agreed dates that are commonly used throughout the western world.
The dates for the rest of the zodiac signs are:
- Sagittarius: November 23 – December 21
- Capricorn: December 22 – January 20
- Aquarius: January 21 – February 18
- Pisces: February 19 – March 20
- Aries: March 21 – April 20
- Taurus: April 21 – May 21
- Gemini: May 22 – June 21
- Cancer: June 22 – July 22
- Leo: July 23 – August 23
- Virgo: August 24 – September 22
- Libra: September 23 – October 23
Weekly Horoscope – February 12-18
A personal moon sets you on an intense emotional path this week – as you see who’s good for you, who should be kept at a distance.
Yes, this time, you find the strength to say what you really feel, and keep saying it.
A change of address gets a Mercury boost and the sun heads for your sector of creative breakthroughs.
So your future can look totally different by the weekend.
more on horoscopes
Libra horoscope – star sign dates, traits and compatibility
Sagittarius star sign: Horoscope dates, meaning, traits and compatibility
Capricorn star sign: Horoscope dates, meaning, traits and compatibility
Aries horoscope: Star sign dates, traits, compatibility and personality
Who are Scorpios most compatible with?
- Cancer – these passionate signs are ideally suited for marriage, with Scorpio’s passionate nature complimenting emotional Cancer. Cancer’s utter devotion wards off Scorpio’s jealousy.
- Capricorn – the sexual chemistry of this match is off the charts, with patient Capricorn complimenting Scorpio’s imagination.
- Pisces – Scorpio takes the lead when it comes to dreamy Pisces, and that makes Pisces feel loved and protected. Scorpio is more than happy to look after independent Pisces and their tendency to be indecisive.
Who are Scorpios least compatible with?
- Libra – although this can start off as strong mutual attraction, Scorpio’s jealousy will annoy Libra natives and can tempt them to be deceptive.
- Leo – often Scorpio is far too intense for light-hearted Leo, and in turn, Scorpio will be annoyed by Leo’s constant need for attention.
- Gemini – sociable Gemini is the polar opposite to private Scorpio, and their flirty nature will trigger jealous Scorpio.
Aries – The best and worst characteristics of the head of the zodiac
Aquarius – The traits you need to know for the air sign
Capricorn – What does this star sign mean for your personality?
Cancer – The key traits for the sign include a keen love of food
Gemini – The traits to be aware of for the sign with a symbol of twins
Leo – The best and worst characteristics of the fire sign
Libra – What does the seventh star sign mean for your personality?
Pisces – The key traits for the sign include an interest in the arts
Sagittarius – The traits you need to know for the fire sign
Scorpio – What does this star sign mean for your personality?
Taurus – The best and worst characteristics of the earth sign
Virgo – The key traits for the sign including loyalty and kindness
Scorpio birthstone: Topaz
Scorpio is considered to be one of the most powerful zodiac signs and can pick itself up from the depths of despair in an instant.
Topaz is said to tap into the mind’s higher consciousness making Scorpio even more of a go-getter than usual.
Where does the Zodiac come from?
The Zodiac is the term used to describe the circle of 12 divisions of celestial longitude that are centred upon the path of the sun.
The 12 divisions share the names we know as our star signs.
The term zodiac derives from Latin zōdiacus – meaning “circle of animals”.
Throughout history, the zodiac has been used to predict or echo characteristics of personality.
When is International Astrology Day?
Astrologers around the world celebrate their love of the stars on March 20 which is considered the start of the astrological year.
Former president of the International Society of Astrological Research Gisele Terry told Astrology Hub:
“Astrology is truly a global language.
“We are all under the same sky. Sharing both our common and diverse perspectives on how we relate to the stars is the gift of International Astrology Day.”
Source: Read Full Article